Discover the unique luxury cigars of Zino Platinum in our ZEGG shops ZEGG Duty Free Arcada and ZEGG 3000 in Samnaun.

Above all, the Zino Platinum should attract a younger, wilder and cooler audience than the reputable, classic products of the parent company.
The taste is strong, but thanks to the perfect combination of the tobaccos specially selected for this original blend, very balanced. Strong tobaccos made from around 75% Ligero tobacco are used for the deposit. Ligero tobacco leaves are from the upper part of the tobacco plant. Rare noble Peruvian tobacco completes the remaining 25% of the deposit.
All the tobaccos used are between four and five years old and matured in the Davidoff Warehouses in the Dominican Republic.


Available at